Pediatrician Monmouth County NJ
What is a Pediatrician?
A pediatrician is a child’s doctor who provides:
- preventive health maintenance for healthy children.
- medical care for children who have short-term or long-term sickness.
Pediatricians manage the physical, mental and emotional well-being of their patients, in every stage of development.
Generally, pediatricians focus on babies, children, adolescents, and young adults from birth to age 21 years to:
- reduce infant and child mortality
- control infectious disease
- foster healthy lifestyles
- ease the difficulties of children and adolescents with chronic conditions
But, pediatricians are concerned with more than physical well-being. They also are involved with the prevention, early detection, and management of other problems, including behavioral difficulties, developmental disorders, functional problems, social stresses and depression or anxiety disorders.
Looking For Pediatrician in Monmouth County NJ?