116 Oceanport Avenue, Bldg. 2 Little Silver, NJ 07739
Dr. Marvelyn Tiziani, Physical Therapist FYZICAL Little Silver NJ
Dr. Marvelyn Tiziani, PT, DPT, CSCS, Physical Therapist
• NASM Personal Trainer
• NASM Corrective Exercise Specialist
• MOSSA cycle
• Rock Steady Boxing Coach
• NSCA Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist
• TRX, BARRE, and Spin Instructor
Dr. Tiziani also worked as a strength and conditioning specialist for high level athletes returning to sports after rehab. In her spare time, Marvelyn enjoys doing anything that has to do with exercise. You might bump into her at one of your local specialty gyms teaching ground fitness classes. Marvelyn also enjoys spending time at the beach with her dog Kilo and friends and family.
Marvelyn completed a student internship here at FYZICAL. From the day she started we knew we wanted her to join our team!
FYZICAL is unlike any therapy clinic you’ve been to before. At FYZICAL our highly skilled and compassionate teams of Physical Therapy Providers are 100% focused on achieving optimal health and wellness for you, so you can get back to living the life you enjoy.
This location is a member of the Hospital for Special Surgery Rehabilitation Network.
FYZICAL – SPELLED DIFFERENT BECAUSE WE ARE DIFFERENT!
- Balance Training
- Vestibular Rehabilitation
- Comprehensive Fall Risk Assessment & Fall Prevention Exercise Programs
- Parkinson’s Disease Exercise & Fitness Programs
- Osteoporosis Care
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Neurological Rehabilitation
- Sports Injuries
- Fitness & Wellness
- Auto & Work Injuries
- Total Joint Replacement Care
- Post-Surgical Care
- Pre-Rehab & Post Rehab Fitness
- Titleist Performance Center
- Licensure: State of New Jersey 40QA02009600
- BS in Health Science at Monmouth University.
- Graduate Cum Laude in 2017
- Doctor of Physical therapy program at Kean University.
- Graduate Cum Laude May 2021
Most Major Insurance accepted including: Horizon BCBS, & Medicare