4 Hartford Drive, Suite 3 Tinton Falls, NJ 07701
Dr. Glenn Kolansky Dermatology Surgery Laser Tinton Falls NJ
Glenn Kolansky, MD of Advanced Dermatology Surgery & Laser Center in Tinton Falls, NJ, is a Diplomate of the American Academy of Dermatology as well as the National Board of Medical Examiners. Dr. Kolansky is an expert in his field having completed over 25,000 Mohs surgeries as well as performing thousands of other surgical and cosmetic procedures. As recognition for his excellence in Dermatology, he was recently appointed Associate Professor at Hackensack Meridian School of Medicine. He has been board certified in Dermatology for over 25 years and is a fellow of the American Academy of Dermatology, and the American College of Mohs Surgery.
- Skin Cancer
- Botox and Fillers
- Basal Cell Carcinoma and Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Pre-Cancerous Lesions
- Medical School – State University of New York Downstate Medical Center, Doctor of Medicine
- Beth Israel Medical Center, Internship in Internal Medicine
- University of Michigan, Residency in Dermatology
- University of Iowa, Fellowship in Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Dr. Kolansky was born in Brooklyn, New York. He received a BS degree in Pharmacy from Long Island University, graduating Summa Cum Laude. Dr. Kolansky received his medical degree from The State University of New York Health Science Center at Brooklyn and completed his internship in Internal Medicine at Beth Israel Medical Center in New York City. Dr. Kolansky completed his residency at one of the top ten rated Dermatology programs in the country at the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor. Dr. Kolansky continued his training with a two-year fellowship at the University of Iowa, which included Mohs Micrographic Surgery, Dermatologic Surgery, Laser Surgery, and Reconstruction. He is also a member of the Rho Chi Honor Society.
Dr. Kolansky is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including:
- Hackensack Meridian Riverview Medical Center where he is Chief of the Dermatology section
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital
Medicare and Most Major Insurance Plans Accepted