200 White Road, Suite 101 Little Silver, NJ 07739
David V. Lopez MD Orthopedic Surgeon Little Silver NJ
Telehealth Services Available
Dr. Lopez specializes in minimally invasive sports medicine and joint replacement. Dr. Lopez performs a variety of complex procedures in the upper and lower extremities including rotator cuff surgery, knee ligament surgery, and the direct anterior total hip replacement.
David V. Lopez, MD is committed to excellence by pledging to provide the highest quality of orthopedic care possible. Along with the treatment of immediate or chronic problems, he strives to integrate the doctrine of prevention in all treatment plans as a way to alleviate possible future difficulties.
“I strive to provide personalized care to keep my patients active and pain-free with the latest technology.”
Dr. Lopez specializes in the treatment of a variety of orthopaedic conditions and performs several orthopaedic procedures including:
- Knee Replacement
- Sports Medicine
- Shoulder Replacement
- General Orthopaedics
- Hip Replacement
- Arthroscopic Carpal Tunnel
- Direct Anterior Hip Approach
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Robotic Surgery
Dr. Lopez has had extensive training to meet the needs of his patients.
Education & Training
- Cornell University, Ithaca, NY – Undergraduate
- New Jersey Medical School, Newark, – NJ Medical School
- Seton Hall University of Graduate Medical Education, Paterson, NJ -Orthopaedic Surgery Residency
- Institute for Bone and Joint Disorders, Phoenix, AZ -Sports Medicine Fellowship
Dr. Lopez attained his Orthopaedic Surgery Certificate from Seton Hall University where he served as Chief Resident at St. Joseph’s Medical Center in Paterson, New Jersey. He assisted with team doctor coverage for several Seton Hall University athletic teams, and local area high school football. Dr. Lopez had additional pediatric orthopaedic training at the famous Dupont Children’s Hospital in Delaware. For further subspecialty training, Dr. Lopez completed a Sports Medicine Fellowship at the Institute of Bone and Joint Disorders in Phoenix, Arizona. There, he gained additional experience in sports medicine, arthroscopic surgery, joint replacement, and NFL injury grievance exams.
- Atena ( exception Medicaid plans)
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield of NJ (exception Medicaid plans)
- Medicare ( Regular)
- Medicare ( Managed Care -verify thru the insurance)
- United Healthcare ( not United Healthcare family care or Medicaid plans )
Please call Office for more information on insurance options.
Orthopaedic & Sports Medicine Specialists, Inc.
David V. Lopez, M.D.
Birch Pointe Commons,
3840 Park Ave, Building A Suite 101
Edison NJ 00820