What Conditions Do Otolaryngologists Treat?
ENT’s can do surgery and treat many different medical conditions. You would see one if you have a problem involving:
- An ear condition, such as an infection, hearing loss, or trouble with balance
- Nose and nasal issues like allergies, sinusitis, or growths
- Throat problems like tonsillitis, difficulty swallowing, and voice issues
- Sleep trouble like snoring or obstructive sleep apnea, in which your airway is narrow or blocked and it interrupts your breathing while you sleep
- Infections or tumors (cancerous or not) of your head or neck