1 Block Extra firm tofu, drained and pressed
1 Tbsp. Olive oil
3 Tbsp. Lemon juice
2 Tbsp. Nutritional yeast
2 Cloves Garlic
1 tsp. Truffle oil
Salt and Pepper to taste
Filling for roll-ups:
10 oz. Mushrooms, chopped
2 tsp. Olive oil
4 Cloves Garlic, chopped
1/2 tsp. Salt
1/4 tsp. Black pepper
1 Box Lasagna sheets
Vegan butter, lemon, garlic sauce
1 C. Vegan butter, I used Earth Balance
2 Tbsp. Lemon juice
6 Cloves Garlic, chopped
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Cook lasagna sheets according to package directions for a baked pasta dish. Drain and let cool. You can toss with a little olive oil so they don’t stick together.
While the pasta is cooking, in a food processor, add the drained and pressed tofu, olive oil, lemon juice, nutritional yeast, garlic and truffle oil. Then a pinch of salt and pepper. Process until fairly smooth and a ricotta like texture. Scraping down as needed. May take a minute to smooth out. Taste and adjust seasonings. Will probably need more salt. Set aside.
Now saute the mushrooms, add the olive oil to a cast iron skillet and heat on high. Add the garlic and mushrooms, and saute for about 4-5 minutes reducing heat as needed, until fully cooked through and getting a little brown. Season with salt and pepper. Remove from heat.
Now stir the sauteed mushrooms and garlic into the truffle ricotta.
Next, taking one lasagna sheet at a time, spread a thin layer of the ricotta and mushroom mixture onto the entire lasagna sheet. Now roll-up.
Spray a baking dish with non stick spray and place each lasagna roll-up into the dish. Repeat until you have used up all the ricotta and mushroom mixture. Placing each roll-up right up against the last.
When ready, bake at 375 degrees for about 10 minutes or until the tops are starting to brown just a bit.
While the lasagna roll-ups are baking, make the butter sauce, by just melting the vegan butter and lemon together in a small saucepan on low, then add the garlic and saute for a minute or two until the garlic is softened.
Once the lasagna roll-ups are done, pour the butter sauce over the roll-ups and serve immediately!
Join Our Mailing List
Search For Articles
- Have Dental Anxiety? January 17, 2022
- Urinary Incontinence January 17, 2022
- Monmouth County offers a free COVID-19 testing program January 8, 2022
- AMI Vascular Institute January 4, 2022
- Tips to Avoid Digestive Symptoms During the Holidays January 4, 2022
- Whenever you hear people talking about Colonoscopy January 4, 2022
- How To Turn The Winter SAD Away January 4, 2022
- New Treatment Brings Relief to Patients Suffering from Painful Diabetic Neuropathy January 4, 2022
- Tips to Avoid Digestive Symptoms During the Holidays December 27, 2021
- 33% off Emsculpt NEO for a limited time December 14, 2021