2 cups fresh spinach
1/4 cup cooked lentils
2 small fresh beets steamed, peeled, quartered or sliced
1/2 cup sliced orange or red bell pepper
1/2 cup cherry or sunburst tomatoes sliced
1 ounce goat cheese crumbled
1 1/2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
2 1/2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
pepper to taste
Add spinach to a serving bowl or plate.
Top with cooled lentils and the rest of the ingredients.
Whisk the dressing ingredients together in a small bowl.
Pour over salad. Serves 1. Enjoy!
Join Our Mailing List
Search For Articles
- Acupuncture and Peripheral Neuropathy Relief September 14, 2023
- Lee M Lichtenstein, DMD, MBA Receives 2023 Best of Holmdel Award September 13, 2023
- Back-to-School and Back to Sports—Here’s our Tips for Preventing Sports-related Injuries September 11, 2023
- Weight Loss with Semaglutide Jersey Shore Weight Loss Clinic Manasquan NJ September 11, 2023
- Embracing September Self Care by Jill Garaffa Seeds of Change Health and Wellness Coaching September 11, 2023
- AquaFirme vs. HydraFacial: Which is the Superior Skin Treatment? September 6, 2023
- September is National Suicide Prevention Month—How Can You Help a Loved One who is Struggling? September 6, 2023
- Returning to School After a Sports Injury September 6, 2023
- A Magical Evening” on Thursday, October 12th at 5:30 p.m. at the Berkeley in Asbury Park September 5, 2023
- Bacon-and-Egg Breakfast Tacos September 5, 2023