- 1.5 cups mixed red and white quinoa
- 3 cups vegetable stock or water
- 3 eggs
- ¼ cup corn starch
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Vegetable oil
1. Wash the quinoa and strain on fine mesh.
2. Place on medium pot and add stock or water. Once starts boiling, wait 10 min,, then cover and shut off stove.
3. Put quinoa on a bowl and let it cool.
4. Once cool, season with salt and pepper, add garlic, cumin and eggs.
5. Add cornstarch and mix until you get a thick batter.
6. In a pan, place oil and with a spoon make rounds of quinoa croquettes. Fry until crispy on both sides. Drain excess oil on paper towel.
7. Top with tomato avocado salsa