CT CALCIUM SCORING NOW AT HVI WALL
Identify calcified plaque in your arteries to
determine the risk for heart disease or heart attack
This non-invasive procedure usually takes about 15 minutes.
Calcium amounts are counted (scored) to determine the
risk for heart disease or heart attack.
Calcium scoring is for a person who
• has high blood pressure, cholesterol, or hyperlipidemia.
• smokes or has a smoking history.
• is obese and, or has an inactive lifestyle.
• has congenital heart disease or a family history of heart disease.
• had a heart attack.
• has unexplained chest pain