CT CALCIUM SCORING NOW AT HVI WALL
Identify calcified plaque in your arteries to
determine the risk for heart disease or heart attack
This non-invasive procedure usually takes about 15 minutes.
Calcium amounts are counted (scored) to determine the
risk for heart disease or heart attack.
Calcium scoring is for a person who
- has high blood pressure, cholesterol, or hyperlipidemia.
- smokes or has a smoking history.
- is obese and, or has an inactive lifestyle.
- has congenital heart disease or a family history of heart disease.
- had a heart attack.
- has unexplained chest pain.
All Facilities are ACR-designated lung cancer screening centers! Speak with your physician to see if you meet the requirements to have this test. Early detection is key to good health.
Learn the details about getting a Lung Screening and who should get one.