1. Cut zucchini into noodles with a spiralizer or with a vegetable peeler
2. Sprinkle the zucchini noodles with salt and let sit in a colander to drain for 10 minutes.
3. Rinse them and then squeeze out excess moisture.
4. Transfer the zoodles to a bowl and add a little extra virgin olive oil. Toss to coat. Dot with pesto. Toss to coat.
5. Transfer the zucchini noodles to a serving dish. Top the noodles with chopped tomatoes.
6. Top with Parmesan and coarse salt before serving.
Join Our Mailing List
Search For Articles
- June and Men’s Health Month June 15, 2022
- Discomfort In Your Digestive Tract June 13, 2022
- $395.00 (reg. $595.00) In-Office Teeth Whitening Special June 7, 2022
- 5 ultra-easy self-care tips for busy women June 2, 2022
- 10 tips for getting outside to ease your mind June 2, 2022
- 5 positive ways older adults can enjoy a balanced lifestyle June 2, 2022
- 3 key ways to prepare your home for an extra-long pollen season June 2, 2022
- Top ways to get the most out of your food and exercise June 2, 2022
- AVOID SUMMER BEING A BUMMER By Stephen Dick May 25, 2022
- Heal Chronic Pain Symptoms with Epsom Salt May 24, 2022