1. Cut zucchini into noodles with a spiralizer or with a vegetable peeler
2. Sprinkle the zucchini noodles with salt and let sit in a colander to drain for 10 minutes.
3. Rinse them and then squeeze out excess moisture.
4. Transfer the zoodles to a bowl and add a little extra virgin olive oil. Toss to coat. Dot with pesto. Toss to coat.
5. Transfer the zucchini noodles to a serving dish. Top the noodles with chopped tomatoes.
6. Top with Parmesan and coarse salt before serving.
Join Our Mailing List
Search For Articles
- I Feel Like a Miracle September 21, 2021
- Pressotherapy at New “U” Physical Therapy of Freehold, NJ $50 September 9, 2021
- End of Summer Fun! This is healthy & so yummy if you want something different September 9, 2021
- SEPTEMBER IS HEALTHY AGING MONTH September 9, 2021
- Student Athlete Safety Tips Daniel Savarino September 9, 2021
- Helping Your Child Succeed in School September 9, 2021
- Learn about Monmouth County’s services, programs and resources for residents 60+ September 7, 2021
- Practicing Mindfulness With Your Whole Family September 7, 2021
- Back-to-school eats: 5 brain-boosting foods for kids September 7, 2021
- Returning to School with a Smile: Tips & Tricks September 7, 2021