It’s getting warmer outside; time for picnics , parties & backyard fun. I always like to serve or bring something that looks exciting and is healthy and delicious, and this “fruit platter” takes the cake, or, is the cake!
- 1 large roundish watermelon
- Assorted berries , honeydew and/or cantaloupe
- Juicy Watermelon “Cake” from Marcie’s Kitchen
1. Cut off the ends of the melon with a large knife.
2. Stand the melon on a flat end and trim off the rind
3. Turn the rindless melon on its side and slice in half for a 2 layer cake, or in thirds for a 3 layer cake.
4. Trim each layer a bit smaller and stack them on top of each other.
5. Place on serving plate and garnish with assorted berries & melons. Use cookie cutters to make star or other shapes.
Marcie Seninsky is the Program Manager at The TrueU Weight Loss at Advanced Endocri-nology & Weight Management, a physician supervised rapid weight loss program by Ritu Malik, M.D.. Dr Malik is Board Certified both in Endocrinology and Obesity Management .
Learn more Below
1633total visits,1visits today