Dr. Tracey Waldman Psychologist Monmouth County NJ
Dr. Waldman’s professional strengths include over 23 years in practice with a knowledge of a variety of diagnoses and treatment options. Dr Waldman has a unique ability to connect easily and quickly with clients. She strives to help patients to get back to enjoying their lives and relating better to their friends and loved ones.
As the mother of four children, Dr. Waldman understands the complexities of parenthood today and works with her clients with children and adolescents to help navigate the pressures of today’s society. Dr. Waldman offers counseling and therapy for a variety of issues which include Addiction, Anger Management, Antisocial Personality, Anxiety, Behavioral Issues, Bipolar Disorder Borderline Personality, Chronic Impulsivity, Codependency, Coping Skills, Divorce, Domestic Abuse Dual Diagnosis, Eating Disorders, Family Conflict, Gambling, Grief, Infidelity, Internet Addiction, Life Coaching, Men’s Issues, Narcissistic Personality, Obesity, Obsessive-Compulsive (OCD),Oppositional Defiance, Parenting, Relationship Issues, Self Esteem, Self-Harming, Sexual Abuse, Sexual Addiction Sleep or Insomnia, Substance Abuse, Suicidal Ideation, Teen Violence, Trauma and PTSD.
Video Visits Available Now!
- Couples and Families in Crisis
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorders (PTSD)
- Parenting Issues
- Anxiety and Panic Disorder
- Professional Dilemmas
- Child or Adolescent
- Family and Couples Therapy
In addition to her clinical work, Dr. Waldman has been the Clinical Director and Vice President of an Employee Assistance Program for over 20 years. She utilizes this experience with leaders of various corporations and government agencies in her clinical work as she assists her clients in enhancing leadership and communication skills both at work and at home. She has done extensive training in the areas of conflict resolution, sexual harassment and discrimination and communication.
- Doctorate from the George Washington University.
- B.S. in both Psychology and Child Study from Tufts University.
- Licensed Psychologist in the state of New Jersey – since 1998
- Licensed Psychologist in the state of New York – since 1997
- American Psychological Association – since 1990
- New Jersey Psychological Association – since 1996
- Society of Personality Assessment – since 1993
- American Association of Spinal Cord Injury Psychologist and Social Workers since 1996
We Accept MEDICARE
At Family Psychiatry and Therapy We are committed to helping children, adolescents, adults, and families achieve behavioral health solutions in a comforting, confidential, and supportive environment.
To schedule an appointment with Dr. Tracey Waldman, contact our office at Phone- 201-977-2889 Or use form below: