Patricia McTaggart Dermatology Skin Cancer Red Bank NJ
Patricia McTaggart, PA-C is an NCCPA board-certified and NJ state-licensed Physician Assistant at the Dermatology and Skin Cancer Center Located in Red Bank NJ. She is a graduate of the UMDNJ Physician Assistant (PA) program where she graduated with honors in 2006. Patricia gained valuable experience as a PA while working for two years in the emergency department of Lakewood NJ’s Kimball Medical Center and four years as a per diem PA in the ER of Brick NJ’s Ocean Medical Center. She began her career in dermatology in 2008 and serves adults, adolescents and pediatric patients. She is extensively trained in clinical, surgical and cosmetic dermatology. Patricia is currently the secretary of the New Jersey State Dermatology Physician Assistant Society. She is also a member of the New Jersey State Society of Physician Assistants, and a diplomate member of the Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants. Patricia is also fluent in Spanish.
We specialize in all Dermatologic conditions relating to skin, hair and nails for patients of all ages and demographics. Mohs Surgeons are onsite for the effective treatment of most skin cancers.
- General Medical Dermatology
- Cosmetic Dermatology
- Pediatric Dermatology
- Surgical Dermatology
- Mohs Micrographic Surgery
The Dermatology and Skin Cancer Center Aesthetic Services include:
- KYBELLA® is the only FDA-approved injectable treatment that destroys fat cells under the chin.
- Cellfina an FDA-cleared, minimally invasive, to treat the primary structural cause of cellulite.
- Ultherapy is the only non-invasive procedure FDA-cleared to lift skin on the neck, under the chin, the eyebrow and décolletage.
- HydraFacial MD® resurfacing procedure that utilizes technology to detoxify, rejuvenate and protect your skin.
- Fraxel treatment that reverses signs of aging
- Clear + Brilliant laser treatment for younger, radiant looking skin.
- IPL Photofacials for skin rejuvenation.
- Botox and other Neurotixin injections for the treatment of wrinkles.
- Juvederm, Restylane and other fillers for facial enhancements.
We participate with many insurance plans. We will submit all claims to your insurance company. Expenses not covered include cosmetic procedures, deductibles, co-insurance, and co-pays. These fees will be collected at the time of services. Payments may be made by cash, check or credit card. Please check with your insurance company if you have any questions about coverage or preauthorization.
Request An Appointment
320total visits,2visits today