Lori Titner, L.E., Esthetician and Cosmetic Coordinator
Lori Titner of the Dermatology and Skin Cancer Center is a licensed skin care specialist and has been practicing Esthetics in the state of New Jersey since 2007. Lori graduated from Christine Valmy International School of Esthetics in 2007, where she studied, skin care, facial treatments, body procedures and makeup techniques. Lori has a great deal of experience with regards to skin care treatments, regimens and products and an excellent understanding of the cosmetic procedures offered at the Dermatology and Skin Cancer Center. Lori can help explain any of our cosmetic procedures and answer preliminary questions regarding cosmetic procedures, including Fraxel, Clear + Brilliant, IPL, Ultherapy and Hydrafacial treatments. Lori is now also available to perform Hydrafacials. Lori can be contacted directly at 732-800-0157 (or ext. 1005) or you can email her at email@example.com.
We specialize in all Dermatologic conditions relating to skin, hair and nails for patients of all ages and demographics. Mohs Surgeons are onsite for the effective treatment of most skin cancers.
- General Medical Dermatology
- Cosmetic Dermatology
- Pediatric Dermatology
- Surgical Dermatology
- Mohs Micrographic Surgery
The Dermatology and Skin Cancer Center Aesthetic Services include:
- KYBELLA® is the only FDA-approved injectable treatment that destroys fat cells under the chin.
- Cellfina an FDA-cleared, minimally invasive, to treat the primary structural cause of cellulite.
- Ultherapy is the only non-invasive procedure FDA-cleared to lift skin on the neck, under the chin, the eyebrow and décolletage.
- HydraFacial MD® resurfacing procedure that utilizes technology to detoxify, rejuvenate and protect your skin.
- Fraxel treatment that reverses signs of aging
- Clear + Brilliant laser treatment for younger, radiant looking skin.
- IPL Photofacials for skin rejuvenation.
- Botox and other Neurotixin injections for the treatment of wrinkles.
- Juvederm, Restylane and other fillers for facial enhancements.
We participate with many insurance plans. We will submit all claims to your insurance company. Expenses not covered include cosmetic procedures, deductibles, co-insurance, and co-pays. These fees will be collected at the time of services. Payments may be made by cash, check or credit card. Please check with your insurance company if you have any questions about coverage or preauthorization.
404total visits,1visits today