Dr. Arun S. Kumar, of Freehold Ear Nose & Throat
Dr. Arun S. Kumar, of Freehold Ear Nose & Throat, serves pediatric to geriatric patients with conditions that affect the ear, nose, throat, head and neck. Dr. Kumar is board certified in Otolaryngology, and he offers surgical and non-surgical methods to improve the physical appearance of the face.
Dr Kumar, and the staff of Freehold Ear, Nose & Throat, is committed to educating patients so they will have a full understanding of their condition and treatment options. Disorders and procedures addressed include ear problems such as hearing loss, tinnitus (noise or ringing in the ears); dizziness and vertigo; pediatric ear infections and hearing evaluations; nose issues, such as sinus infections and blockage, allergies and nosebleeds; throat problems, including sore throat, tonsil and adenoid infections; mouth sores, canker sores and swallowing disorders.
The Face-to-Face side of the practice focuses on surgical and non-surgical methods to improve the physical appearance of the face, such as brow, forehead and face lifts, rhinoplasty (“nose jobs”) and chin augmentation, as well as less invasive treatments such as Botox®, Juvederm® and Restylane® injections, lip augmentation, and skin care improvement through chemical peels and microdermabrasion. The office also offers cosmetic products which include, Latisse and PCA Skin Clincial Care products.
- FACIAL PLASTIC SURGERY
- NON-SURGICAL COSMETICS
- Pre-Medical Education: Madras Christian College, Madras University
- Medical School: Stanley Medical College, Madras University
- Certification by American Specialty Board: Board of Otolaryngology
- Hospital Affiliation: CentraState Medical Center, Freehold, NJ
- Member: American Academy of Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery • Medical Society of New Jersey • American Academy of Otolaryngology – Head & Neck Surgery
Most Major Insurance Accepted
Request An appointment
668total visits,2visits today