Dr. Helene A Miller Family Psychiatry and Therapy Monmouth County NJ
Dr. Helene Miller is trained in Adult, Child and Adolescent Psychiatry. She is also an Anesthesiologist, trained in Anesthesia and Pain Management. Dr. Miller is uniquely qualified to treat psychological trauma, depression and anxiety that can occur as a result of injury or disability.
She integrates her knowledge of pain management and surgical illness into her practice. Oftentimes, mental illness and emotional distress cause much more than mental pain, but also physical pain. Dr. Miller has comprehensive knowledge of both sides to pain and can help you with whatever you’re facing.
As a psychiatrist, Dr. Miller is able to help you with both the mental and physical parts of any psychological or behavioral problems you may be experiencing. When you are having problems in your day-to-day life, experiencing anxiety, overcoming trauma or depression, or you simply aren’t sure what life should bring next, we at Family Psychiatry and Therapy know you can feel much more than mental pain—you may also need help treating physical pain.
Video Visits Available Now!
Expertise in child psychiatry – Dr. Miller’s experience and education enables her to diagnose and treat problems like ADHD, anxiety, autism, depression and learning difficulties while teaching social skills, anger management and self-awareness.
Family, Couples and Senior Therapy – Dr. Miller has helped couples, families, adults, and seniors. Whether it’s personal injury and worker’s compensation, post-traumatic stress disorder, anxiety, mental illness or stress,
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorders (PTSD)
- Mood and Bipolar Disorders
- Substance Abuse
- Dr. Miller received her M.D. degree in 1993 from Hahnemann University School of Medicine in Philadelphia.
- Bachelor of Arts degree with academic honors from the University of Pennsylvania.
- Internship at Hackensack University Medical Center in the Department of Medicine.
- Training in adult psychiatry in 2006 at Bergen Regional Medical Center in Paramus, NJ.
- Specialized in child and adolescent psychiatry, and completed a two-year fellowship in 2008 at Westchester Medical Center in Valhalla, New York.
- Anesthesiology Residency obtained in 1997 at Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center.
- We work with many insurances as an out-of-network provider
- Worker’s Compensation
- Personal Injury and Protection – Auto Insurance
- Local 164 Electrical Union
- We Accept Medicare
At Family Psychiatry and Therapy We are committed to helping children, adolescents, adults, and families achieve behavioral health solutions in a comforting, confidential, and supportive environment.
To schedule an appointment with Dr. Helene Miller contact our office Phone (201) 957-0095 Or Use Form Below