FACE FORWARD Permanent Cosmetics Red Bank NJ
Adrienne Decker, CPCP, Is the founder of FACE FORWARD Permanent Cosmetics & Aesthetics Studio in Red Bank, NJ.
Adrienne began her career in permanent cosmetics after raising 2 children. She was fascinated by microblading and how it could completely transform a face by subtly shaping and shading the eyebrow.
“Maybe it was all the time I was spending doing my own eyebrows each day. Or the amount of money I was spending on serums, creams, and concealers. Before I knew it, I was in school, training and apprenticing, gaining credentials and certifications. FACE FORWARD was born.”
Her ultimate goal is to offer procedures that gradually and effectively transform our skin and appearance from the inside. FACE FORWARD offers exactly these services in a beautiful setting where you can kick off your shoes, plug in your computer, take that Zoom call and occasionally enjoy a glass of Prosecco.
- Permanent Make Up
- Permanent Eye Brows Microblading -6 Step Process
- Permanent Eye Liner
- Permanent Lip Color
- Signature Facials
- Hydra Facial
- Men Facials
- Derma Peels
- Acne Treatments
- Micro needling
- Skin Care Line- The Rhonda Allison Skin Care Line
Collagen Induction Therapy-Microneedling (cit)
CIT is non-surgical procedure for skin rejuvenation that involves the use of a micro-needling device. The new iDermHD takes it bit further allowing for a deeper penetration into the dermal layer of the skin that delivers more effective results than other micro-needling devices.
Our LI-FT™ pigment lightening solution will safely facilitate the removal of unwanted pigment from the face and small areas of the body. Less expensive and not as painful as laser tattoo removal, we use a saline based solution with simple natural ingredients.
- Signature Swedish Massage
- Therapeutic Deep Tissue Massage
- Hot Stone Massage
- Celluma, Light Therapy
- Scalp Therapy
- Hair Restration Treatments
Certifications and Accreditations
- New Jersey board certified micropigmentation practitioner, a Fellow member of the American Academy of Micropigmentation (FAAM) and a member of the (SPCP) Society for Permanent Cosmetic Professionals.
- Certified in Permanent Cosmetics, Microblading and specializing in Collagen Induction Therapy (CIT). Currently the only certified practitioner in Monmouth County using iDerm HD, the latest in microneedling technology.
- Certifications in Bloodborne Pathogens and Infection Control and in Pain Control Safety and Effectiveness.
- Microblading certification from the renowned Eye Design Manhattan and currently a licensed esthetician, skin care specialist, and MUD (Make-Up Designory) certified make up artist.