Dr. Tony Garrow
Dr. Garrow has been known as Sea Girt New Jersey favorite Chiropractor for years, and voted best chiropractor in Monmouth County for 6 years in a row by Asbury Park Readers’ choice.
• Serving the Sea Girt and surrounding areas since 2000.
• Our environment is warm, friendly, and open, which is conducive to healing, using state-of-the-art equipment
• We offer Quality, Fun, and Affordable Care: Our patients receive a complete and thorough consultation, health history, exam, and X-rays (if necessary) with safe, modern equipment to determine the cause of their problem.
At Garrow Family Chiropractic we specialize in posture correction and spinal health maintenance for optimal health. Left untreated, poor posture and spinal misalignments lead to an unhealthy body. We look beyond the symptoms to find the cause of the problem and correct it.
“Our office takes a natural, wellness approach to pain relief and improving health with a range of services including: chiropractic, acupuncture, physical therapy, massage therapy, and weight-loss programs. We accept most insurance and have cash plans. Please call for a free consultation.
We want to help as many people as possible become more healthy and happy and provide treatment for the following conditions:
- Headache and Migraines Relief
- Pregnant Women / Babies and Children
- Auto Accidents
- Whiplash Injuries
- Painful Hands, Elbows, Knees, Arms, Feet, Shoulders, Wrists
- General Back and Neck Pain
- Obesity-related back and joint pain
- Hip, Knee, Ankle, and Foot Problems
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Jaw Pain/TMJ Syndrome
- Sports Injuries
What is Chiropractic Care?
Chiropractic Care is an alternative medicine system aimed at diagnosing, curing and preventing injuries and problems of the musculoskeletal system. The human spine is the main concern in chiropractic and the treatment involves making manipulations to the spine for curing various conditions such as backache, neck ache, sports injuries, headaches, etc. These manipulations are also known as chiropractic adjustments. These adjustments are done by hands which is what the word chiropractic actually means.
Chiropractic health care options are intended for everyone to benefit from, but many of people do not take full advantage of them. Chiropractic care offers many benefits and knowing them can help an individual to fully understand the many ways that this chiropractic medicine system can help improving his/her life. Chiropractic is a health care discipline that focuses on the relationship between the body’s structure, primarily the spine and its functioning. Moreover, chiropractic care treatments are often covered by medical insurance which provides even more help for those that are out there suffering without need to.