Dr Sarah Cannon MD Dermatology Skin Care Red Bank NJ
Dr. Cannon, M.D. is a board certified dermatologist, at the Dermatology and Skin Cancer Center located in Red Bank NJ. She grew up in Philadelphia, PA and graduated from Haverford College with a Bachelor of Science in Chemistry with a concentration in biochemistry. She participated in research in pediatrics and nephrology prior to starting medical school. Dr. Cannon received her medical education at Sidney Kimmel Medical College (formerly Jefferson Medical College) and completed her Internal Medicine internship at Einstein Medical Center in Philadelphia, PA. She went on to complete her residency training in Dermatology at Thomas Jefferson University, Department of Dermatology and Cutaneous Biology, Philadelphia, PA, serving as co-chief resident during her third year of residency. Dr. Cannon’s areas of interest include cosmetic and medical dermatology. Dr. Cannon has co-authored articles in journals, including the Journal of Clinical and Aesthetic Dermatology, Pediatric Dermatology, Journal of Perinatology, and Pediatric Annals. Dr. Cannon is a member of the American Academy of Dermatology, American Society for Dermatologic Surgery, and American Medical Association.
We specialize in all Dermatologic conditions relating to skin, hair and nails for patients of all ages and demographics. Mohs Surgeons are onsite for the effective treatment of most skin cancers.
- General Medical Dermatology
- Cosmetic Dermatology
- Pediatric Dermatology
- Surgical Dermatology
- Mohs Micrographic Surgery
The Dermatology and Skin Cancer Center Aesthetic Services include:
- KYBELLA® is the only FDA-approved injectable treatment that destroys fat cells under the chin.
- Cellfina an FDA-cleared, minimally invasive, to treat the primary structural cause of cellulite.
- Ultherapy is the only non-invasive procedure FDA-cleared to lift skin on the neck, under the chin, the eyebrow and décolletage.
- HydraFacial MD® resurfacing procedure that utilizes technology to detoxify, rejuvenate and protect your skin.
- Fraxel treatment that reverses signs of aging
- Clear + Brilliant laser treatment for younger, radiant looking skin.
- IPL Photofacials for skin rejuvenation.
- Botox and other Neurotixin injections for the treatment of wrinkles.
- Juvederm, Restylane and other fillers for facial enhancements.
We participate with many insurance plans. We will submit all claims to your insurance company. Expenses not covered include cosmetic procedures, deductibles, co-insurance, and co-pays. These fees will be collected at the time of services. Payments may be made by cash, check or credit card. Please check with your insurance company if you have any questions about coverage or preauthorization.
Request An Appointment
635total visits,3visits today