Dr. Risa J. Gorin, D.O., FAOCD
Dr. Risa J. Gorin, D.O., FAOCD, is a board certified dermatologist at the Dermatology and Skin Cancer Center.
Dr. Gorin, treats patients of all ages, and has experience with a diversity of ethnic skin types. Her practice philosophy is to deliver thorough, high quality care in a warm and friendly environment.
The Dermatology and Skin Cancer Center is a leading provider of dermatologic services. We specialize in general, pediatric and cosmetic dermatology.
We specialize in all Dermatologic conditions relating to skin, hair and nails for patients of all ages and demographics. Mohs Surgeons are onsite for the effective treatment of most skin cancers.
- General Medical Dermatology
- Cosmetic Dermatology
- Pediatric Dermatology
- Surgical Dermatology
- Mohs Micrographic Surgery
The Dermatology and Skin Cancer Center Aesthetic Services include:
- KYBELLA® is the only FDA-approved injectable treatment that destroys fat cells under the chin.
- Cellfina an FDA-cleared, minimally invasive, to treat the primary structural cause of cellulite.
- Ultherapy is the only non-invasive procedure FDA-cleared to lift skin on the neck, under the chin, the eyebrow and décolletage.
- HydraFacial MD® resurfacing procedure that utilizes technology to detoxify, rejuvenate and protect your skin.
- Fraxel treatment that reverses signs of aging
- Clear + Brilliant laser treatment for younger, radiant looking skin.
- IPL Photofacials for skin rejuvenation.
- Botox and other Neurotixin injections for the treatment of wrinkles.
- Juvederm, Restylane and other fillers for facial enhancements.
We participate with many insurance plans. We will submit all claims to your insurance company. Expenses not covered include cosmetic procedures, deductibles, co-insurance, and co-pays. These fees will be collected at the time of services. Payments may be made by cash, check or credit card. Please check with your insurance company if you have any questions about coverage or preauthorization.