Dr. Rachel E. Pickworth Dentist Sleep Apnea Holmdel NJ
Advanced Dental of Holmdel, Rachel E. Pickworth, DMD, BDS Dentist in Holmdel
Dr. Pickworth is a Diplomate of the American Board of Dental Sleep Medicine and specializes in the treatment of Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA) as well as General Dentistry.
Her mission is to serve your family with the most advanced dental care available today. At Advanced Dental of Holmdel, we offer comprehensive dental care for the entire family with the very latest modern equipment. We will provide high quality and effective treatment with kindness, courtesy, and patience in a friendly environment.
Advanced Dental of Holmdel offers general dentistry services, preventive dentistry, cosmetic and restorative care, dental sleep medicine, as well as sedation dentistry. Dr. Rachel Pickworth specializes in DENTAL SLEEP MEDICINE & ORAL SLEEP APNEA APPLIANCES. She has over 20 years of dental experience and successfully completed the board certification requirements established by the American Board of Dental Sleep Medicine.
Dr. Pickworth is known for making sure that each patient feels comfortable in a warm and pleasant environment. Along with her great skill set and experience, she makes it her utmost priority to ensure that her staff has the same goals in providing the best and the most compassionate patient care possible.
Our dental services include all phases of general dentistry, restorative care, cosmetic, and sedation dentistry.
Our specialty: Treating Sleep Apnea with Oral Appliance Therapy
- Family Dentistry – Check-Ups- Cleanings, Digital X Rays, Tooth-Colored Restorations, Crowns Bridges, Dentures, Extractions, Root Canals
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Tooth Whitening, Bonding, Veneers, Crowns, Restore Implants, Invisalign
- Preventive Dentistry- Digital X Rays, Oral Cancer Screening, Adult/ Children Prophy’s, Fluoride Treatments and Sealants
- Sedation Dentistry
- The Royal London and St. Bartholomew’s School of Medicine and Dentistry
- The University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine
- Dr. Rachel E. Pickworth is a member of the A.D.A, Monmouth/Ocean County Dental Society, the American Sleep and Breathing Academy (ASBA), The New Jersey Sleep Society & The American Board of Dental Sleep Medicine (ABDSM)
- Dr. Pickworth trained at The Royal London and St. Bartholomew’s School of Medicine and Dentistry and was awarded a Bachelor of Dental Surgery (B.D.S.) 2000 in London, England. She then worked in a general dental practice for several years before moving to the United States. Dr. Pickworth attended The University of Pennsylvania School Of Dental Medicine and obtained a D.M.D. degree in 2005. She has been practicing general dentistry for over 20 years.
Most Major Dental Plans