116 Oceanport Avenue, Bldg. 2 Little Silver, NJ 07739
Dr Matthew Pecoraro Physical Therapist Little Silver NJ
Dr Matthew Pecoraro Physical Therapist Little Silver NJ joined the physical therapy team at FYZICAL Little Silver upon his graduation from Drexel University. He developed his interest in the field of physical therapist after suffering an injury himself that required physical therapy-“After rehabbing my own shoulder injury I realized I could combine my passion for science and exercise to improve the lives of others”.
In his leisure time Matt plays lots and lots of softball, lifts weights, brews beer, and loves to travel. Matt is a dog lover like the rest of the FYZICAL Little Silver Team and recently, he adopted a Greyhound.
FYZICAL is unlike any therapy clinic you’ve been to before. At FYZICAL our highly skilled and compassionate teams of Physical Therapy Providers are 100% focused on achieving optimal health and wellness for you, so you can get back to living the life you enjoy.
This location is a member of the Hospital for Special Surgery Rehabilitation Network.
FYZICAL – SPELLED DIFFERENT BECAUSE WE ARE DIFFERENT!
- Balance Training
- Vestibular Rehabilitation
- Comprehensive Fall Risk Assessment & Fall Prevention Exercise Programs
- Parkinson’s Disease Exercise & Fitness Programs
- Osteoporosis Care
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Neurological Rehabilitation
- Sports Injuries
- Fitness & Wellness
- Auto & Work Injuries
- Total Joint Replacement Care
- Post-Surgical Care
- Pre-Rehab & Post Rehab Fitness
- Titleist Performance Center
- Dr. Matthew Pecoraro, PT, DPT – Specialist in Orthopedics, Vestibular Rehabilitation and Balance
- Doctorate: Doctor of Physical Therapy, Drexel University, Philadelphia, PA
- Bachelor’s: Biological Sciences, Rutgers University, New Brunswick, NJ
- New Jersey State License # 40QA01689700
Most Major Insurance accepted including: Horizon BCBS, & Medicare