Dr Christopher B Kruse Dermatology Skin Care Red Bank NJ
Dr. Christopher Kruse M.D., FAAD, FACMS is a board certified dermatologist and Mohs surgeon, and founder of the Dermatology and Skin Cancer Center located Red Bank NJ. His vision was to form a dermatologic patient care center which would deliver quality care by highly-skilled dermatologists and skin care specialists. All of the dermatologists at the Dermatology and Skin Cancer Center are board certified in Dermatology and come with vast experience in this area. Our PA and our esthetician also come with years of skin care experience and knowledge.
Dr. Kruse has been practicing dermatology for over 15 years. As a Mohs surgeon, he prides himself on his precision and his extreme attention to detail. Dr. Kruse is seen in high regard by both his patients and colleagues. Mohs surgery is a highly specialized technique for removing skin cancers that provides a superior cure rate for the most common skin cancers. Dr. Kruse has performed more than 13,000 Mohs surgeries and subsequent reconstruction surgeries on the face and other areas of the body and has an outstanding patient satisfaction record.
We specialize in all Dermatologic conditions relating to skin, hair and nails for patients of all ages and demographics. Mohs Surgeons are onsite for the effective treatment of most skin cancers.
- General Medical Dermatology
- Cosmetic Dermatology
- Pediatric Dermatology
- Surgical Dermatology
- Mohs Micrographic Surgery
The Dermatology and Skin Cancer Center Aesthetic Services include:
- KYBELLA® is the only FDA-approved injectable treatment that destroys fat cells under the chin.
- Cellfina an FDA-cleared, minimally invasive, to treat the primary structural cause of cellulite.
- Ultherapy is the only non-invasive procedure FDA-cleared to lift skin on the neck, under the chin, the eyebrow and décolletage.
- HydraFacial MD® resurfacing procedure that utilizes technology to detoxify, rejuvenate and protect your skin.
- Fraxel treatment that reverses signs of aging
- Clear + Brilliant laser treatment for younger, radiant looking skin.
- IPL Photofacials for skin rejuvenation.
- Botox and other Neurotixin injections for the treatment of wrinkles.
- Juvederm, Restylane and other fillers for facial enhancements.
Education and Training
Dr. Kruse received his medical degree at New York University School of Medicine and specialty training in dermatology at State University of New York in Brooklyn. Dr. Kruse later completed the prestigious post-doctoral fellowship in Mohs Micrographic & Reconstructive Surgery approved by the American College of Mohs Surgery, which requires its members to participate in at least a full year of training with hands on experience after already completing a full four year residency.
We participate with many insurance plans. We will submit all claims to your insurance company. Expenses not covered include cosmetic procedures, deductibles, co-insurance, and co-pays. These fees will be collected at the time of services. Payments may be made by cash, check or credit card. Please check with your insurance company if you have any questions about coverage or preauthorization.
Request An Appointment
1338total visits,1visits today