Dr. Bryan Dau, Continuum Physical Therapy Wellness Little Silver NJ
Dr. Bryan Dau has recognized the many shortcomings of the standard model of physical therapy: Lack of one-on-one attention and individualized treatments; Sessions run by a tech, aide, or assistant; Minimal to no hands-on attention by a physical therapist, and repetitive exercises that can be done at home. Continuum Physical Therapy & Wellness changes all of this.
Dr. Dau has extensive experience in various clinical settings including inpatient & outpatient rehabilitation, sports rehab, acute hospital care, and home care
. He has treated a wide range of patient populations focusing on orthopedics, neurologic conditions, sports, and geriatrics. He believes that individualized, one-on-one therapy is the key to a successful outcome by addressing underlying factors for the prevention of re-injury in the future.
Dr. Bryan Dau resides in Little Silver with his wife, Caroline, and son, Jack. He is proud to be part of such a great community and looks forward to bringing a new dimension of healthcare to the area.
We provide high-quality physical therapy services through one-on-one treatment sessions.
What makes Continuum different?
- One-on-one sessions at all times.
- All sessions with a Doctor of Physical Therapy.
- Every session is a full 60 minutes.
- Holistic approach, treating the entire person based on their individualized needs.
- Independent from insurance with more time and attention spent on patient care.
- Combination of manual therapy techniques and hands-on exercises.
- Ongoing communication with physical therapist via HIPAA compliant messaging and telehealth options.
- Less frequent visits provide more freedom & flexibility to you.
- Seek out the root cause of a problem and focus on long-term solutions.
- Complete discharge planning when goals have been met with better transitions to an independent fitness plan.
- Our services include: physical therapy, sports rehab, one-time visits, and telehealth visits.
Specialties – Continuum specializes in treating and training athletes. We provide athletes the services they need to compete at the highest levels
- Cupping Therapy
- Gait & Biomechanical Analysis
- Sports Preparation
- Sports Rehab
- Strength Training
- Sports Recovery
- Licensed Doctor of Physical Therapy in New Jersey
- Penn State University: Schreyer Honors College – Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology Movement Science
- Drexel University – Doctorate in Physical Therapy
- Quinnipiac University – Master of Business Administration in Healthcare Management
Schedule An Appointment
Schedule your free phone consultation today!
Dealing with an injury? Looking to improve physical performance? It won’t cost you anything to start creating a customized plan that is right for you. During your 30-minute phone consultation, we’ll discuss why you’re seeking care and how our services will get you back to living an active life. 732-344-0888 Phone – Email email@example.com