Dr. Ammar F Saymeh DPM Podiatric Foot Ankle Surgeon Matawan NJ
Dr. Ammar Saymeh is the Director of Lower Extremity Services (Foot & Ankle) at Alliance Orthopedics. He sees patients of all ages, ranging from pediatrics to the elderly population at the practice’s locations in Matawan 2nd floor, East Brunswick, Morganville, and Freehold, New Jersey.
Dr. Saymeh is a Podiatric Foot & Ankle Specialist /Surgeon. His surgical and clinical interests include sports injuries, which include ligamentous and tendon injuries, Achilles tendon injuries, ankle sprains, and strains, arthroscopic surgery, minimally invasive bunion, and hammertoe surgery, reconstructive flatfoot surgery, post-traumatic arthritis, fracture repair, and deformity correction of the foot and ankle.
- Sports Injuries
- Tendon Injuries
- Achilles Tendon
- Ankle Sprains
- Arthroscopic Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Reconstructive Surgery
- Foot Pain and Conditions of the Foot and Ankle
Listed below are conditions affecting the foot and ankle Dr. Saymeh can address:
- Achilles Tendonitis
- Ankle Sprains
- Athlete’s Foot
- Callous and Corns
- Children’s Feet
- Diabetes & Your Feet
- Dry, Cracked Heels
- Flat Feet
- Foot Ulcers
- Fracture/ Broken Bone
- Fungal Nails
- Ganglion Cysts
- Haglund’s Deformity
- Hallux Limitus/Rigidus
- High Arches/ Pes Cavus
- Ingrown Nails
- Metatarsalgia/ Metatarsal Pain
- Nail Problems
- Heel Pain (Plantar fasciitis)
- Posterior Tibial Tendonitis
- Shin Splints
- Stress Fracture
- Subungual Exostosis
- Tarsal Tunnel Syndrome
- Venous Stasis
- New Jersey Institute of Technology & Rutgers University -Graduate Bachelor of Arts degree in Biology in 2010.
- Temple University School of Podiatric Medicine – Medical Degree.
- Cooper University Hospital in Camden, NJ – Surgical residency training (a Level 1 trauma center).
- Before joining the NJ Spine and Wellness team, Dr. Saymeh worked in private practice in both Pennsylvania and South Jersey.
Medical Licensure & Certifications
- Board Qualified- American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery
- Board Certified- American Board of Podiatric Medicine
- New Jersey State Medical License
Professional Societies & Affiliations
- American Board of Podiatric Medicine
- American College of Foot and Ankle Surgery
Hobbies and Interests
Dr. Saymeh was born and raised in Old Bridge, NJ. Dr. Saymeh is excited to call New Jersey home once again with his wife Dinah. In his free time, he enjoys playing basketball and traveling.
- Freehold – 210 Mounts Corner Drive, Freehold NJ 07728
- East Brunswick – 150A Tices Lane, East Brunswick NJ 08816
- P: (866) 392-1553
Medicare, and most PPO plans