Dr Amarpreet Singh Plastic Surgeon Red Bank NJ
Dr. Amarpreet Singh, MD – Medical Director Lotus Health & Aesthetics
Board-certified cosmetic surgeon Amarpreet Singh, MD
Dr. Amarpreet Singh, MD is the Medical Director at the Lotus Health & Aesthetic Institute. He is a Board-certified cosmetic surgeon, and a Clinical Professor of Oculofacial plastic surgery at Columbia University. Dr. Singh completed fellowships and further training in Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery with a focus on Reconstructive Plastic Surgery for the upper face, as well as a fellowship centered on Cosmetic Surgery of the neck and face.
Dr. Singh has training in liposuction surgery and body contouring, and is considered an expert in facial cosmetic and reconstructive surgery. He is one of the select few surgeons worldwide that has unique training in plastic surgery of the face, and around the eyes. His training blends the best techniques from general plastic surgery, facial plastic surgery, as well as eyelid plastic surgery – allowing him to fully evaluate each patient using a custom approach.
He achieves a balance between his work and two types of practices—his cosmetic practice at Lotus and his surgical practice in Manhattan, where he takes care of trauma, congenital, and cancer-related reconstructive procedures. In addition to these practices, he holds an academic appointment as an Assistant Clinical Professor of Oculofacial plastic surgery at Columbia University, where he enjoys teaching residents from various surgical specialties. “Knowing that I have educational responsibilities to these young doctors forces me to keep abreast of the latest techniques and most up-to-date developments in my field.”
At Lotus Health and Aesthetics Dr. Singh provides clients with the world’s best in class treatments, utilizing the most cutting edge technology. He believes in a unique holistic approach to aesthetic medicine that combines diet and nutrition with cosmetic and surgical procedures.
- Facial cosmetic and reconstructive surgery
- Eyelid Surgery, Blepharoplasty
- Acne Scar Treatment
- Injectables- Botox, Dysport & Xeomin
- Skin Rejuvenation
- PRP Skin and Hair Therapy
BODY CONTOURING & WEIGHT MANAGEMENT
- Smart Lipo
- University of Kentucky College of Medicine- Fellowship 2005-2006
- Advanced Cosmetic Surgery and Laser Institute of Cincinnati, Cosmetic Facial Plastic Surgery 2005-2006
- University Suburban Health System. Fellowship in Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery2004 – 2005
- Northeast Ohio Medical University (NEOMED) Residency (and Chief Resident) in Ophthalmology 2001 – 2004
- Wayne State University School of Medicine – Medical School 1996 – 2000
- The University of Michigan, BS 1990 – 1994