Dr Ali Valimahomed Pain Management Holmdel NJ
Dr. Ali Valimahomed, MD, is an interventional pain medicine physician, dual board-certified in pain medicine and physical medicine & rehabilitation. As a practicing physician at Gramercy Pain Management Dr. Valimahomed specializes in sports medicine, neuromodulation, minimally invasive spine surgery, regenerative medicine, clinical research, and cancer pain.
As a Harvard graduate, Dr. Valimahomed has been identified as a young thought leader in the field and serves on the Board of Directors for both the American Society of Pain and Neuroscience (ASPN) as well as the World Academy of Pain Medicine United (WAPMU).
Dr. Valimahomed’s goal is to provide targeted, individualized treatment plans for his patients, with a focus on functional outcomes and quality of life. He is affiliated with Hackensack Meridian Health Bayshore Medical Center and Riverview Medical Center.
In his free time, Dr. Valimahomed enjoys playing with his dog, golfing, surfing, and exercising.
- Arthritis Pain Treatment
- Auto Injuries & Workman Compensation
- Cancer Pain Treatment
- Herniated Bulging Disc
- Joint Pain Treatment
- Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery
- Nerve Pain Treatment
- Spine Pain Treatment
- Spinal Stenosis
- Sports Injuries
Our patients undergo a through evaluation to determine the source of their pain and the medical treatment plans are tailored for each patient. Some of the procedures we my perform include:
- Epidural Steroid Injections
- Sacroiliac Joint Injections
- Facet Joint Injections
- Trigger Point Injections
- PRP Injections
- Medial Branch Blocks
- Peripheral Nerve Blocks
- Stellate Ganglion Blocks
- Selective Nerve Root Blocks
- Lumbar Sympathetic Blocks
- Trigeminal Nerve Blocks
- Botox Cerival Dystonia
- Disc Decompression
- Intrathecal Pump Implants
- Peripheral Nerve Stimulation
- Spinal Cord Stimulation
- Radio Frequency Ablation Cryoablation
Education & Credentials
- New York Medical College – Westchester Medical Center, Internship Hospital
- Columbia University Medical Center and Weill Cornell Medical Center – New York
- Presbyterian Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Harvard Medical School – Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
Dr. Valimahomed completed his residency at Cornell & Columbia, after which he finished his pain medicine fellowship at Harvard. While in training, he was honored with the esteemed “Intern of the Year” award and nominated by his peers/faculty for the prestigious position of Chief Resident.
We Participate in Most Major Medical Insurance. Contact Our Office for More Information Regarding Your Policy