Dr Ajay Varma Pain Management Holmdel NJ
Ajay Varma, MD, DABA, DABAPM, is a trained and board-certified in Interventional Pain Medicine and Anesthesiology.
Dr. Varma grew up in England and went to medical school at the University of Manchester. He later moved to the Boston area and started his Internal Medicine residency at the University of Massachusetts, followed by Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine at SUNNY Upstate.
In 2010, Dr. Varma founded Gramercy Pain Center in Gramercy Park, New York City, and Holmdel, New Jersey.
At Gramercy Pain Center, Dr. Varma, the Medical Director, specializes in minimally invasive interventions to help relieve pain associated with conditions like arthritis, spinal stenosis, bulging/herniated discs, sports injuries and cancer related pain.
As a compassionate physician, Dr. Varma is committed to helping you manage your pain and achieving a meaningful improvement in your quality of life.
- Arthritis Pain Treatment
- Auto Injuries & Workman Compensation
- Cancer Pain Treatment
- Herniated Bulging Disc
- Joint Pain Treatment
- Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery
- Nerve Pain Treatment
- Spine Pain Treatment
- Spinal Stenosis
- Sports Injuries
Our patients undergo a through evaluation to determine the source of their pain and the medical treatment plans are tailored for each patient. Some of the procedures we my perform include:
- Epidural Steroid Injections
- Sacroiliac Joint Injections
- Facet Joint Injections
- Trigger Point Injections
- PRP Injections
- Medial Branch Blocks
- Peripheral Nerve Blocks
- Stellate Ganglion Blocks
- Selective Nerve Root Blocks
- Lumbar Sympathetic Blocks
- Trigeminal Nerve Blocks
- Botox Cerival Dystonia
- Disc Decompression
- Intrathecal Pump Implants
- Peripheral Nerve Stimulation
- Spinal Cord Stimulation
- Radio Frequency Ablation Cryoablation
Education & Credentials
- University Of Manchester, U.K. Medical School 1999
- University Hospital SUNY Upstate Medical University, Residency Hospital 2007
- University Hospital SUNY Upstate Medical University Fellowship Hospital 2008
We Participate in Most Major Medical Insurance. Contact Our Office for More Information Regarding Your Policy