Donna Singer, PT, MPA
Donna Singer of FYZICAL Therapy & Balance Center in Little Silver, – Specialist in Orthopedics, Osteoporosis, and Balance.
Donna has been in Private Practice Physical Therapist in Little Silver since 1988. Some areas she specializes in are Orthopedics, Osteoporosis, Balance Training, Fall Risk Prevention, and golf performance enhancement through the Titleist Performance Institute.
She is an active member of the American Physical Therapy Association, and a past president of the New Jersey Chapter of APTA.
At her practice Donna believes in treating all clients as if they are family. All treatments are provided in a friendly, relaxed atmosphere. Each client receives a comprehensive initial evaluation that results in a unique treatment plan designed specifically for them.
“I have always enjoyed working with and helping people. As a high school student I volunteered at Children’s Specialized Hospital and that is when I knew I wanted to pursue a career in physical therapy. I enjoy helping patients achieve their treatment goals and improve their quality of life”
In her free time Donna enjoys golfing, horseback riding, downhill skiing, and traveling throughout the world.
FYZICAL is unlike any therapy clinic you’ve been to before. At FYZICAL our highly skilled and compassionate teams of Physical Therapy Providers are 100% focused on achieving optimal health and wellness for you, so you can get back to living the life you enjoy.
This location is a member of the Hospital for Special Surgery Rehabilitation Network.
FYZICAL – SPELLED DIFFERENT BECAUSE WE ARE DIFFERENT!
- Balance Training
- Vestibular Rehabilitation
- Comprehensive Fall Risk Assessment & Fall Prevention Exercise Programs
- Parkinson’s Disease Exercise & Fitness Programs
- Osteoporosis Care
- Orthopaedic Rehabilitation
- Neurological Rehabilitation
- Sports Injuries
- Fitness & Wellness
- Auto & Work Injuries
- Total Joint Replacement Care
- Post-Surgical Care
- Pre-Rehab & Post Rehab Fitness
- Titleist Performance Center
- Master’s: Public & Health Administration, Farleigh Dickinson University, Rutherford, NJ
- Bachelor’s of Science: Physical Therapy, Northeastern University, Boston, MA
- Licensure: State of New Jersey, Lic. # 40QA00153700
- Member: American Physical Therapy Association, Orthopedics, Sports & Private Practice
Most Major Insurance accepted including: Horizon BCBS, & Medicare
Request An Appointment:
453total visits,1visits today