David Wells-Roth MD Neurosurgeon Eatontown NJ
Board-certified in neurosurgery and fellowship-trained in interventional neuroradiology and skull base neurovascular surgery, Dr. Wells-Roth also specializes in minimally invasive and complex spine surgery utilizing state-of-the-art techniques and equipment. He is one of the first in New Jersey to use artificial disc replacements and new techniques for a safer and quicker recovery.
Dr. Wells-Roth completed medical school at George Washington University School of Medicine and his surgical internship and neurosurgical residency at Weill-Cornell Medical Center in New York City. He has additional specialized training in oncologic surgery of the brain and spine from Memorial Sloan Kettering.
Dr. Wells-Roth’s specialties include:
- Minimally invasive spine surgery
- Complex spine surgery
- Endovascular and vascular neurosurgery
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Centra State Medical Center
Education And Training
- Medical School: George Washington University School of Medicine
- Residency: New York Presbyterian Hospital/Weill-Cornell Medical Center
- Fellowship: Weill Cornell Medicine and Columbia University
- Oncologic Brain and Spine Surgery Training: Memorial Sloan Kettering
Dr. Wells-Roth participates with Aetna, Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey, PIP, Workers’ Comp and Medicare. If you have another plan not listed here, please call us to coordinate your benefits. Contact the Altair Health Billing Team at 833.425.8247.