Comprehensive Family Medical Primary Care Manalapan NJ
Maryana Tselniker, MD, Medical Director
Dr. Tselniker is a board-certified family medicine physician. She founded Comprehensive Family Medical in Manalapan in 2020 to serve the local community in Monmouth County. Here she offers a variety of wellness options from Routine Family Medicine, to specialties in Geriatric Wellness.
Dr. Tselniker is deeply committed to the well-being of her patients and providing comprehensive, individual medical care. She stresses the importance of preventative medicine and early intervention. As a family medicine physician, she enjoys taking care of the whole family and takes care of patients starting ages 5 years and up.
In her spare time Dr. Tselniker enjoys traveling, music, theater, and spending time with her husband and three children.
Now Offering Telemedicine Visits! (732) 414-6506
SPECIALITIES: Chronic Conditions Management
- Diabetes, High Blood Pressure, High Cholesterol, Asthma, COPD, Arthritis, Thyroid Disorders, Nutrition, and Weight Management.
- Acute/Routine Office Care
- Adults and Children’s Wellness and Physical Exams.
- Adolescent Medicine
- Geriatric Wellness
- EKG Services
- Vision Screening
- Rapid Testing (influenza, strep, urinalysis, urine pregnancy)
- Preventative Screening (Mammograms, Colonoscopy, Cologuard, PSA)
- Sports Physicals
- Presurgical Clearances
- Minor Outpatient Procedures (drainage of abscess, suture and staple removal, wax removal)
- Gynecology Care (including pap smears, birth control, and pelvic exams)
- Nutritional Counseling and Weight Management
- Skin Conditions: Acne, Eczema, Rosacea, Dryness, Rashes, Dermatitis, etc.
- Referral for COVID 19 Diagnostic, and Antibody Testing
- Smoking Cessation
- Cosmetic Botox and Fillers
Credentials and Affiliations
Residence Training – Rutgers/Robert Wood Johnson Medical Center. During residency, Dr. Tselniker was Chief Resident and participated in the medical education committee.
After her residency training, she joined RWJ/Barnabas Medical Associates and was appointed Medical Director of coumadin clinic at RWJ Hamilton.
- RWJ Barnabas Health/RWJ Hamilton