Brett Ratner, PTA, BA Specialist in Orthopedics, Sports Medicine
Brett began working at FYZICAL Little Silver in 2013. He has over 20 years of experience in the field of physical therapy and sports medicine. His areas of expertise are in outpatient orthopedics treating various musculoskeletal conditions. He particularly enjoys working with post surgical patients.
He believes in correcting the problem causing an injury to help his patients return to a pain-free, functional and recreational lifestyle they can enjoy. He educates his patients in proper postural and mechanical positions in which to perform various exercises, recreational activities, and activities of daily living.
Brett finds it especially rewarding to help people return to the lifestyle they’ve imagined. He enjoys developing relationships with people who are grateful for all he does to help them to return to that lifestyle.
In his free time Brett enjoys spending time with his family and coaching his sons’ sports teams. He is also a member of the Little Silver Board of Health.
FYZICAL is unlike any therapy clinic you’ve been to before. At FYZICAL our highly skilled and compassionate teams of Physical Therapy Providers are 100% focused on achieving optimal health and wellness for you, so you can get back to living the life you enjoy.
This location is a member of the Hospital for Special Surgery Rehabilitation Network.
FYZICAL – SPELLED DIFFERENT BECAUSE WE ARE DIFFERENT!
- Balance Training
- Vestibular Rehabilitation
- Comprehensive Fall Risk Assessment & Fall Prevention Exercise Programs
- Parkinson’s Disease Exercise & Fitness Programs
- Osteoporosis Care
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Neurological Rehabilitation
- Sports Injuries
- Fitness & Wellness
- Auto & Work Injuries
- Total Joint Replacement Care
- Post-Surgical Care
- Pre-Rehab & Post Rehab Fitness
- Titleist Performance Center
- Bachelor’s Degree: Physical Education, Long Island University, CW Post Campus
- Associate’s Degree: Physical Therapist Assistant, Kingsborough Community College
- Athletic Training/Trainer/Football Team: State University of New York at Albany
- NJ Sate License #40QB00265100
Most Major Insurance accepted including: Horizon BCBS, & Medicare
Request An Appointment:
437total visits,1visits today