Advantage Career Institute Medical & Dental School
Advantage Career Institute Medical & Dental School is an accredited post-secondary medical and dental school, conveniently located in Central New Jersey, that offers training for today’s in-demand careers in the healthcare field. As one of the leading training schools in NJ, we provide hands-on learning experiences in our fully-equipped training facility while offering a personal small classroom environment. The objective of our training programs is to ensure students acquire the necessary skills to demonstrate competency in a variety of procedures and techniques, prepare them to pass all national certification exams, and to find a rewarding career in the medical and dental fields. ACI Medical & Dental School is the proud recipient of the New Jersey Business & Industry Association (NJBIA) 2017 Excellence “Business Success” Award.
ACI Medical & Dental School offers the following three primary programs:
- Medical Assistant with Phlebotomy, EKG and Patient Care Technician – This program provides students with the skills and knowledge needed to become a Certified Medical Assistant. During the course of this program, students will also train for EKG, Phlebotomy and Patient Care Technician Certifications. Students who successfully complete this program will be prepared to work in a variety of health care settings including doctor’s offices, clinics, hospitals, and nursing homes.
- Dental Assistant with Dental Radiology – Learn how to provide Chairside Assistance working alongside a dentist while also learning how to take Dental X-rays. This program provides you with the opportunity to obtain your Dental Radiology License through the State of New Jersey. Our many relationships with dental offices throughout New Jersey will enhance your ability to obtain employment as a Dental Assistant with Radiology shortly after graduation and obtaining your Dental Radiology License.
- Medical and Dental Administrative Assistant with Electronic Health Records and Medical Billing and Coding – Learn how to manage the front office of BOTH a Medical AND Dental office in this program. Employment opportunities in this program have been enhanced by 50% with the additional training in Dental Terminology, Dental Anatomy, and Dental Software products. Training in both the medical and dental field in this program is unique to ACI Medical and Dental School. By focusing on two industries instead of one, this program provides double the training – and double the employment opportunities.
In addition to our primary programs, ACI Medical & Dental School also offers the following benefits:
- Career Assistance Program (CAP) – Included with all ACI Medical and Dental School programs is a comprehensive Career Assistance Program with lifetime career and job search assistance. The CAP program includes a weekly training program designed by our experienced staff. The goal of CAP is to provide students with strategies to successfully plan their careers and reach their employment goals. As part of this program, students are assigned a Career Services Representative to work with to assist with each student’s personal career goals.
- 100-Hour Internship – The ACI Medical & Dental School 100-hour internship is a critical component of the student’s education and career preparation, and will provide the student with the necessary skills and experience required for their field of study while building the student’s resume. The internship is designed to provide students with 100 hours of hands-on office and clinical experience upon successful completion of classroom instruction.
We are always seeking new internship/employment sites. If you are interested in utilizing interns or have employment opportunities, please contact us.
Request More Info:
651total visits,5visits today