Men’s Health Week dates back to 1994. It was created by Congress to bring awareness of preventable health problems, and to encourage early detection and treatment of disease among the male population of all ages.
Men die at higher rates than women from 9 of the top 10 causes of death and are the victims of over 92% of workplace deaths. Since women are 100% more likely to go for preventative services than men, awareness is necessary.
In addition to general health issues, men are also less likely to take care of day-to-day aches and pains as well as their appearance. Both of these factors weigh heavily on your mental health and well-being. Feeling bad, and bad about yourself is not a happy way to exist.
Dr. Daniel Savarino, DO is a sport and regenerative medicine specialist. He understands the need for available treatment for men, both focusing on health issues as well as wonderful look-good, feel good therapies.
Our Men’s Menu
Sports Medicine Treatments + Procedures- for the injured athlete and weekend warriors needing evaluation, diagnosis, and a plan of care:
- Fracture Care
- Ultrasound-guided procedures
- Diagnostic Ultrasound
- Tenex Procedure
- Platelet Rich Plasma
- Stem Cell Therapy
Nonsurgical Treatments for Pain Management:
- Extracorporeal Pulse Activation Technology (EPAT) is the most advanced non-invasive technology platform utilizing acoustic energy.
- High Dose Laser Therapy (HDLT) offers patients a painless, non-invasive, and effective treatment.
- Mi-Eye® Imaging is a diagnostic exam performed in the comfort of our office that allows for high-definition visualization of the inside of the joint.
Treatments are available for conditions such as Plantar Fasciitis, which is an inflammation of
the ligament connecting your heel to your toes and provides your arch support.
In addition to Carpal Tunnel, resulting from a compressed nerve in the narrow passageway on the underside of the wrist.
Non-surgical treatments for the healing of your sports or musculoskeletal injury, relief from pain, and improvement in function.
- Diowave Laser Therapy– repairs diseased or damaged tissue at the cellular level by Micro-Pulsing at appropriate power levels without introducing heat.
- Platelet Rich Plasma– Injecting platelets into damaged ligaments, tendons, and joints stimulates a repair
- Stem Cell Treatment– use of stem cell Injections to treat orthopedic and musculoskeletal conditions.
Treatments to Look Good and Feel Good
- Hair Restoration (PRP)- a natural medical treatment that uses a concentration of platelet cells from the patient’s own body to promote natural healing and rejuvenate damaged hair follicles tissue.
- Bioidentical hormone replacement therapy (BHRT)– replicate your own body’s levels to help and improve your overall health.
- BTL Emsella– best known as a solution for urinary incontinence, also treats Erectile Dysfunction by increasing penile rigidity and hardness as well as increasing control over time until ejaculation.
- Emsculpt NEO – Fat Reduction Muscle Building. EmSculpt NEO is a two in one treatment! It’s the first and only non-invasive body shaping procedure that provides simultaneous fat elimination and muscle building in a combined 30-minute session
- Facial Aesthetics:
- MicroDermabrasion– rejuvenate the skin and smooth out wrinkles, address sun damage, reduce the appearance of acne scars.
- Microneedling– A specialized device with fine needles is used to create tiny micro-injuries in the skin riggers the production of collagen and elastin which will stimulate firmness, improved skin texture as well as resurface the skin.
- Botox- The injected facial muscle can no longer contract, which causes wrinkles and lines to relax and soften
- Dermal Fillers-lift and smoothen fine lines and creases in the skin and areas of fat loss.
- Viora – fractional radiofrequency, is a spectacular anti-aging treatment. Viora’s skin resurfacing procedure promotes the formation of new skin cells to give the skin a tighter, smooth and more youthful appearance
Come and speak with Dr. Savarino, a highly skilled physician with over 10 years of experience. He has brought cutting-edge technology and new trends in medicine to Central Monmouth County to benefit his patients. He will be happy to discuss and address your medical questions and concerns with an individualized treatment plan.
In no time, you will look and feel the way you had, and even better.
55 N Gilbert St Suite 1101 Tinton Falls, NJ 07701