Whether you are young or old, rich or poor, thick or thin…. there is one thing we all need to strive for… WELLNESS. This modern word truly has ancient roots, focusing on the active pursuit of self-healing, preventative care, and holistic health. Seeking wellness means awareness and making choices leading toward an outcome of optimal health and wellbeing.
One such path to wellness is through relaxation of the mind and body. The smallest annoyance in life, as simple as being stuck in traffic, can set off a chain of events which trigger stress hormones, putting your body into the defensive fight or flight mode. Your heart is racing, your breathing changes and you physically tense up, waiting to respond to what? Your body is doing its best to protect itself, but in essence it puts your health at risk.
A phenomenal stress buster could come from our long list of spa treatments, including massage, skin care and waxing, rejuvenating hand and foot rituals, and detoxifying treatments. Try one of them, and you will remember what it feels like to feel refreshed and renewed.
- Body Treatments like scrubs surround you with steam and warmth, while scrubbing away the old with nature’s minerals.
- Full-Body Wraps swaddle you in luxury to hydrate your skin and eliminate impurities using nature’s remedies of mud or seaweed.
- Reflexology will detoxify, rejuvenate, and relieve the inflammation that has been plaguing you.
- Ayurvedic massage for ancient Indian service that will balance your body’s energy differently than a western therapeutic massage. Your body constitution (dosha) directs the speed and direction of movement for a truly customized experience that can also be upgraded to include our steam shower.
- Or get a traditional Swedish, Deep-Tissue, Hot Stone massage, a fabulous near-medical grade facial, or an award-winning Hydrafacial.
Or go the fitness route…
Our yoga studio offers small classes on the gentle side of this ancient practice. Our hand-picked expert coaches will reinforce your efforts with positive direction and encouragement. Part of the Yoga experience are our Workshop series, with classes immersed in a sound bath, or time on our Great Yoga Wall, as examples.
Our private fitness sessions are designed to help your healthy functional movement and long-lasting strength. We customize your workout to fit your fitness level and lifestyle, working one-on-one with your personal trainer.
When you meet Troy Teeboom, owner of Kur Wellness Studios, you understand where the intensity to have only the best for his clientele is rooted. He has a tremendous entrepreneurial spirit about him, with great loyalty to his hometown. After opening in 2015, Troy’s passion for excellence has been noticed throughout the shore. He listens to his well-chosen team and listens to feedback from his customers to constantly improve what is already wonderful and successful.
Now is always the best time to begin your own wellness journey, and we are coming up on the giving time of year. Giving someone the gift of wellness for the holidays shows tremendous thought and care. Come on in and we will give you a tour and show you how it’s done. You will concur that we are hands down, the best decision for a healthier you.
Watch for gift card and retail specials on Black Friday and throughout December.
412 Bond St, Asbury Park, NJ 07712