Today’s seniors have more options than ever before for senior living in New Jersey. Many Baby Boomers are choosing independent living centers like we have at Chelsea Senior Living. It’s not because they need assistance, but because they want a maintenance-free apartment, privacy, and freedom while planning for their future needs. We have been providing care for the senior community for more than 40 years. We’ve seen the industry change and grow with the growing needs of the adult population. When you choose to join our community, you’ll find a professional staff of caretakers, housekeepers, and supervisors who have just one goal in mind, that is, to see to your comfort and support.
We know that seniors today have very different needs. That’s why we offer these programs for senior living in NJ:
- Independent living for those who are active and don’t need assistance with daily chores and tasks
- Memory impairment for seniors with dementia or Alzheimer’s disease
- Mental health options for individuals who deal with depression, anxiety, or other behavioral concerns
- Assisted living for adults who need help with daily tasks, such as dressing or taking medicine, to help them maintain their independence
- Respite care to give caretakers a break
- A trial stay to let you check out what we have to provide
All of our programs have 24-hour emergency response system, three gourmet meals each day, housekeeping services, social programs, physical and occupational therapies, and beauty and barber services.
Call Us to Find Independence and a Greater Quality of Life
We are a leading facility for senior living. Contact us through our online form or give us a call at 877-CHELSEA to schedule a visit at one of our locations in NJ, NY, and PA. We want to be here for you in your golden years. Find the options for senior living in NJ that gives you the best chance to enjoy every day of your life.
325total visits,2visits today