4 large Eggland’s Best eggs
⅛ teaspoon table salt
1 slice bacon, cut into ½-inch pieces
1 scallion, sliced thin
4 (6-inch) flour or corn tortillas
½ cup tomato salsa
¼ cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
1 lime, cut into wedges
- In medium bowl, whisk eggs, salt, and pepper until well combined and uniform yellow color, about 1 minute. Set aside.
- In 10-inch nonstick skillet, cook bacon over medium heat, stirring occasionally with rubber spatula until crispy, about 4 minutes.
- Stir scallion into skillet and cook until just softened, about 1 minute.
- Add eggs to skillet and gently stir, scraping bottom of skillet, until eggs have clumped and are still slightly wet, 1 to 2 minutes. Turn off heat and slide skillet to cool burner.
- Stack tortillas on microwave-safe plate, cover with damp dish towel, and heat in microwave until warm, about 20 seconds.
- Divide egg mixture among warm tortillas. Serve with salsa, cheese, and lime wedges.