Lime juice and cilantro are the key ingredients to creating this wonderful, healthy no-cook salad.
* 1/4 cup chopped red onion
* 2 limes, juice of
* 1 tsp olive oil
* 1/4 tsp kosher salt, black pepper to taste
* 1 lb jumbo cooked, peeled shrimp, chopped*
* 1 medium tomato, diced
* 1 medium hass avocado, diced (about 5 oz)
* 1 jalapeno, seeds removed, diced fine
* 1 tbsp chopped cilantro
* In a small bowl combine red onion, lime juice, olive oil, salt and pepper. Let them marinate at least 5 minutes to mellow the flavor of the onion.
* In a large bowl combine chopped shrimp, avocado, tomato, jalapeño.
* Combine all the ingredients together, add cilantro and gently toss. Adjust salt and pepper to taste.
Join Our Mailing List
Search For Articles
- Acupuncture and Peripheral Neuropathy Relief September 14, 2023
- Lee M Lichtenstein, DMD, MBA Receives 2023 Best of Holmdel Award September 13, 2023
- Back-to-School and Back to Sports—Here’s our Tips for Preventing Sports-related Injuries September 11, 2023
- Weight Loss with Semaglutide Jersey Shore Weight Loss Clinic Manasquan NJ September 11, 2023
- Embracing September Self Care by Jill Garaffa Seeds of Change Health and Wellness Coaching September 11, 2023
- AquaFirme vs. HydraFacial: Which is the Superior Skin Treatment? September 6, 2023
- September is National Suicide Prevention Month—How Can You Help a Loved One who is Struggling? September 6, 2023
- Returning to School After a Sports Injury September 6, 2023
- A Magical Evening” on Thursday, October 12th at 5:30 p.m. at the Berkeley in Asbury Park September 5, 2023
- Bacon-and-Egg Breakfast Tacos September 5, 2023