The Chelsea at Tinton Falls
The Chelsea at Tinton Falls is minutes from the Jersey Shore and Downtown Red Bank.
Despite our close proximity to several fine dining restaurants, art museums, and specialty shops, our residents don’t need to leave the community to experience all the features the area has to offer. We host weekly entertainment, visits from the local preschool, daily happy hour, art classes, and in-house sidewalk sales with local vendors. In the warmer months, our residents can often be found lounging in our backyard on the patio or in the gazebo.
We aim to provide you with peace of mind that your loved one is safe under the care of a 24-hour wellness team, as well as give them the opportunity to maintain independence in a loving, home-like environment.
- 24-hour professional trained staff
- Full-time registered nurse (RN)
- Health and wellness program
- Daily scheduled activities
- Scheduled transportation to shopping, local attractions, events, and more
- 24-hour emergency response system
- On-site physical, occupational and speech therapy
- Restaurant-style dining room with delicious, nutritious menu choices
- Private dining room for family meals and special events
- Bright and airy sunroom, Spacious common areas, Covered porch with rocking chairs
- Beautiful backyard with several gardens and walking paths
- Specialized 24-hour care for those with memory care needs
- Well stocked library with fireplace
- Spiritual services
- Partnerships with local visiting physicians
Specialized services for those with memory loss, dementia and Alzheimer’s disease.
Comprehensive Wellness Programs
The wellness staff at Chelsea Senior Living offers ongoing care in our communities, which leads to better health for our residents. Why? Because our wellness programs address the whole body, mind and spirit.
Daily Lifestyle Activity Program
Residents can also take advantage of our many scheduled outings, including visits to local banks, grocery stores, post offices, and pharmacies; transportation to doctor’s appointments; lunch at a local community center with entertainment; shopping trips; theatre outings.
92 total views, 5 views today