The Chelsea At the Salona Marlboro
The Solana at Marlboro is minutes from Route 9 and Route 18. Our community has easy access to many local amenities including shopping centers, restaurants, and entertainment venues.
Our elegantly decorated community boasts a movie theater, fitness room, spacious patios, a fireside lounge, salon, and a library with computer access. Our residents can often be found enjoying entertainment, learning something new at an art class, mingling with friends around a fire, or hopping on our bus for a visit to a local shopping mall.
Featuring private and semi-private options, our rooms have high ceilings and large windows that allow plenty of natural light to enter.
If your loved one requires daily assistance getting ready for the day, our wellness staff has been carefully trained to offer personalized care in a dignified manner.
Assure that your loved one is safe and given the opportunity to thrive independently and give yourself peace of mind, stop into our home for a visit today!
- 24-hour professional trained staff
- Full-time registered nurse (RN)
- Health and wellness program
- Daily scheduled activities
- Scheduled transportation to shopping, local attractions, events, and more
- 24-hour emergency response system
- On-site physical, occupational and speech therapy
- Restaurant-style dining room with delicious, nutritious menu choices
- Private dining room for family meals and special events
- Specialized 24-hour care for those with memory care needs
Specialized services for those with memory loss, dementia and Alzheimer’s disease.
Comprehensive Wellness Programs
The wellness staff at Chelsea Senior Living offers ongoing care in our communities, which leads to better health for our residents. Why? Because our wellness programs address the whole body, mind and spirit.
Daily Lifestyle Activity Program
Residents can also take advantage of our many scheduled outings, including visits to local banks, grocery stores, post offices, and pharmacies; transportation to doctor’s appointments; lunch at a local community center with entertainment; shopping trips; theater outings.