Jun Yang, M.D.
Dr. Yang is a board-certified allergist and immunologist with over 19 years of experience in Allergy and Immunology and Pediatrics. For over 10 years he provided care at several asthma and allergy practices in Eastern Pa, and now maintains his own private practice.
Dr. Yang and his staff provide patients with exceptional medical treatment that is personalized, compassionate and held to the highest standards. We stay current in our field by attending relevant regional, national and international conferences and reviewing the current literature, textbooks and online databases.
We treat asthma, hay fever, allergic skin diseases such as hives and eczema, sinus disease, food allergies, insect sting allergies, latex allergies and disorders of the immune system.
Dr. Yang is a member of both the American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology and the American College of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology.
- Riverview Medical Center – Redbank
- Meridian Health Jersey Shore Medical Center- Neptune
Education & Training
- University of Tennessee Fellowship , Allergy and Immunology
- Forum Health – Western Reserve Care System Residency , Pediatrics
- Miami Children’s Hospital Internship
- Shanghai Medical University Medical School
We accept All major insurances, Including Medicare
54total visits,3visits today