Dr. Shilpa Agarwal, M.D.
Dr. Shilpa Agarwal is a dermatologist at the Dermatology and Skin Cancer Center specializing in general, cosmetic and surgical dermatology. She is dedicated to providing the most comprehensive and individualized care for every one of her patients. Her areas of expertise include acne, psoriasis, skin cancer screenings and dermatologic conditions in skin of color. Dr. Agarwal also offers an extensive array of cosmetic procedures including non invasive skin rejuvenation, chemical peels, laser surgery, Botox injections and dermal fillers.
Dr. Agarwal is originally from the DC area and a magna cum laude graduate of the prestigious B.S./M.D. program at the George Washington University School of Medicine. Following medical school, Dr. Agarwal stayed at the George Washington University Hospital for her internship year in internal medicine. She then completed her dermatology residency at Rutgers New Jersey Medical School in New Jersey, serving as chief resident during her last year. Dr. Agarwal has published several peer reviewed articles and book chapter during her training. She is a member of the American Academy of Dermatology and American Society of Dermatologic Surgery.
We specialize in all Dermatologic conditions relating to skin, hair and nails for patients of all ages and demographics. Mohs Surgeons are onsite for the effective treatment of most skin cancers.
* General Medical Dermatology
* Cosmetic Dermatology
* Pediatric Dermatology
* Surgical Dermatology
* Mohs Micrographic Surgery
The Dermatology and Skin Cancer Center Aesthetic Services include:
* KYBELLA® is the only FDA-approved injectable treatment that destroys fat cells under the chin.
* Cellfina an FDA-cleared, minimally invasive, to treat the primary structural cause of cellulite.
* Ultherapy is the only non-invasive procedure FDA-cleared to lift skin on the neck, under the chin, the eyebrow and décolletage.
* HydraFacial MD® resurfacing procedure that utilizes technology to detoxify, rejuvenate and protect your skin.
* Fraxel treatment that reverses signs of aging
* Clear + Brilliant laser treatment for younger, radiant looking skin.
* IPL Photofacials for skin rejuvenation.
* Botox and other Neurotixin injections for the treatment of wrinkles.
* Juvederm, Restylane and other fillers for facial enhancements.
We participate with many insurance plans. We will submit all claims to your insurance company. Expenses not covered include cosmetic procedures, deductibles, co-insurance, and co-pays. These fees will be collected at the time of services. Payments may be made by cash, check or credit card. Please check with your insurance company if you have any questions about coverage or preauthorization.
2,634 total views, 15 views today